The Home Office priority continues toward building a strong retail foundation which enables our Franchisees to operate profitable businesses. Our focus is our Franchisees.
Extreme Retail Canada Inc. provides a Turn-Key Operation
- We provide a list of approved vendors with whom we have negotiated to provide our Franchisees with new and exciting merchandise on superior cost terms.
- Communications – Included in our turn-key package is a fully-equipped computer system with proprietary software designed to make day-to-day operations easier and more efficient. We offer a secure Intranet Communications system which provides franchisees across the country with up-to-the-minute product updates, merchandising solutions and, a facility for store-to-home office and store-to-store communication. Our Electronic Purchase Order System provides a proficient product ordering process.
- Our Real Estate department approves and secures all locations. We provide a comprehensive service including site selection, approval and lease negotiations allowing our Franchisees to focus on being superior Retailers.
The franchising process includes the following steps:
- Visiting our stores to learn about Buck or Two Plus!
- Submission of your Confidential Application.
- Upon receipt of your Application, a review will be conducted. In the meantime, it is up to you to conduct your due diligence.
- Should you meet the qualifications required, you will receive disclosure of our franchising operation.
- Business Plan preparation, site confirmation, incorporation of your company and securing your financing.
- Franchise Executive Review Committee meeting.
- Execution of franchise agreements and successful completion of our in-house and in-store training program.
- Ownership and opening of your new store!